Testosterone cypionate is one of the most commonly used testosterone esters in heavy sports. Most anabolic steroids are common in the United States. Unsurprisingly, the drug is manufactured there, so you can easily buy Testosterone Cypionate in America. Despite the large number of possible side effects, including aromatization, this ether provides rapid gains in muscle mass and strength.
Course, dosage and efficacy of Testosterone Cypionate
It is simply unrealistic to overlook muscle gains with Testosterone Cypionate. It is literally happening before our eyes. Since this ester is highly aromatized, water retention in the cells is the basis for muscle growth. Therefore, at the end of the course, a withdrawal of mass and strength indicators is inevitable.
Overall, the effects of Testosterone Cypionate are as follows:
- Muscle growth – is ensured by the strong anabolic effects of the steroid;
- increase in strength indicators – occurs due to the androgenic effect;
- moderate fat burning effect – characteristic of all drugs with androgenic effect;
- acceleration of recovery processes: the steroid activates myosatellites;
- Muscle swelling – Due to water retention in the muscles.
Testosterone Cypionate can be taken either alone or in combination. In the first case, the dose should be between 200 and 500 mg per injection. The optimal frequency of administration is once a week. Of course, they can be run less frequently, but testosterone levels will be inconsistent and potency may decrease.
In a combined course, testosterone cypionate is often combined with nandrolone. The principle of administration is the same, the dose of each drug is 200 mg.
Like all injectable forms of testosterone, cypionate causes a significant increase in muscle mass and strength throughout the cycle. Since testosterone is easily converted to estrogen, about 30% of its mass is made up of liquid, which is quickly lost at the end of the cycle.
For the same reason, Testosterone Cypionate is not suitable for a cycle. Excessive levels of estrogen caused by this drug can lead to the development of gynecomastia, which manifests itself quite quickly as pain, swelling or hardening of the nipples. To prevent this from happening, auxiliary drugs (Nolvadex or Clomid) are used. Anti-estrogens minimize the effects of estrogen and direct the action of anabolic steroids in a specific direction. It is best to use aromatase blockers.
Athletes often see that the price of Testosterone Cypionate is quite attractive and buy the steroid without thinking about the side effects. In vain, since the drug has a fairly large number of side effects. The main negative effect is related to the strong aromatization. And if men can get rid of acne and gynecomastia with PCT, the secondary sex characteristics that appeared after taking AAS will stay with women forever. Therefore, Testosterone Cypionate is categorically not recommended for the fair sex.
Since testosterone is the primary male androgen, significant androgenic side effects are also to be expected. In many ways, its severity is related to the rate at which testosterone is converted to dihydrotestosterone (DHT) in the body. This substance is a metabolite of testosterone responsible for the development of the known androgenic effects associated with the use of testosterone cypionate. These include: increased sebum production, acne, body and facial hair growth, and male pattern baldness.
- From the side of the circulatory and lymphatic systems: often – polycythemia; rarely – an increase in hematocrit, an increase in the number of red blood cells, an increase in hemoglobin.
- From the immune system: rarely – hypersensitivity.
- From the side of metabolism and nutrition: often – weight gain; rarely – increased appetite, increased level of glycated hemoglobin, hypercholesterolaemia, increased level of triglycerides in the blood, increased level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Mental disorders: rarely – depression, emotional disorders, insomnia, anxiety, aggression, irritability.
- From the nervous system: rarely – headache, migraine, tremors.
- From the side of the CCC: often – hot flushes; rarely – dysfunction of the cardiovascular system, hypertension, increased blood pressure, dizziness.
- From the side of the respiratory system, thoracic and mediastinum: rarely – bronchitis, sinusitis, cough, shortness of breath, snoring, dysphonia.
- From the digestive tract: rarely – diarrhea, nausea.
- From the side of the liver and biliary tract: rarely – abnormalities in “liver” tests, increased AST.
- From the side of the skin and subcutaneous tissue: often – acne; rarely – alopecia, erythema, rash, papular rash, itching, dry skin.
- On the part of the musculoskeletal system and connective tissue: rarely – pain in the joints, pain in the extremities, muscle spasms, muscle fatigue, muscle pain, musculoskeletal stiffness, increased activity of CPK in the blood.
- From the side of the kidneys and urinary tract: rarely – decreased urine volume, urinary retention, dysfunction of the urinary tract, nocturia, painful urination.
- From the side of the genitals and mammary glands: often – an increase in the prostate-specific antigen, pathological results of the prostate examination, benign prostatic hyperplasia; rarely – prostate intraepithelial neoplasia, prostate hardening, prostatitis, prostate dysfunction, increased libido, decreased libido, testicular pain, breast pain, breast induration, gynecomastia, increased levels of estradiol, increased levels of free testosterone in the blood, increased levels of testosterone in the blood blood .
General discomfort and discomfort at the injection site: common – various types of injection site reactions (pain, discomfort, itching, swelling, hematoma, injection site irritation); rarely – increased fatigue, asthenia, hyperhidrosis, night sweats.
Pulmonary microembolism with oily solutions may rarely cause various signs and symptoms such as cough, dyspnoea, malaise, sweating, chest pain, dizziness, paraesthesia, or syncope. These reactions may develop during or immediately after the injection and are reversible. Rare cases (≥1 / 10,000 and <1 / 1,000 injections) of pulmonary adipose microembolism have been reported in clinical trials and in the post-marketing setting.
In addition to the above side effects, nervousness, aggression, sleep apnea, various skin reactions (including seborrhea), increased erection and isolated cases of jaundice have been reported during treatment with testosterone-containing drugs.