The action of Cypionate is identical to that of natural testosterone – the hormone responsible for the emotional and physical characteristics of men. Testosterone cypionate causes a hoarse voice, regulates sexual desire, aggression and, in our case, most importantly, promotes the growth of muscle mass.
Effect of Testosterone Cypionate
- Significant increase in muscle mass. During the steroid cycle, the cells quickly rehydrate, water constitutes an important part of the volume obtained. This makes the muscles more beautiful, but at the same time causes a recoil phenomenon at the end of the testosterone cypionate cycle. Accumulated fluid accounts for up to a third of your total weight gain.
- Increase in strength indicators.
- Stimulates the production of red blood cells. The increased oxygen mass in the blood makes the muscles more efficient and the athlete’s endurance increases.
- Ensure sexual behavior and spermatogenesis.
- Ensure a positive nitrogen balance (the amount of protein produced exceeds the amount broken down).
- Improved phosphorus metabolism.
Application of Testosterone Cypionate
The optimal frequency of injections is once a week. Due to the steroid’s long duration of action, injections may be made less frequently, but hormone levels do not remain constant (optimal high). For those who want to gain muscle mass, the weekly dose ranges from 250 to 500 milligrams. A solo testosterone cypionate cycle gives great results and there is no need for a newbie to move on. With increasing doses above 800 milligrams, the anabolic effect does not increase, which cannot be said about the likelihood and severity of side effects.
The combined course of testosterone cypionate is almost identical to taking it solo. The steroid is best combined with Nadrolone. In this case, the dose of each substance is about 200 milligrams per week. Blocking the action of estrogen is carried out with the help of tamoxifen (taken in a dose of 10 mg per day, starting from the second week of the cycle and ending from the second week after its completion). During the course, it is recommended to use Proviron, which is then replaced with Tamoxifen (to normalize the secretion of its own testosterone).
Post Cycle Therapy PCT – (from Post Cycle Therapy, translated as “Post Cycle Therapy”) – a complex of drugs and sports supplements used in bodybuilding and bodybuilding to minimize side effects and complications after the steroid cycle. Post cycle therapy is especially important when high doses of hormones are used.
Literally, PCT stands for Post Cycle Therapy, but for simplicity other ingredients are included which are used from the start of the cycle and are not officially part of PCT.
Goals of Post Cycle Therapy:
- The endocrine system of the body
- Restoration of the natural hormonal background
- Preservation of acquired muscle mass
-Fight against the phenomenon of withdrawal
- Prevention of feminization (gynecomastia)
- Prevention of testicular atrophy and oligospermia
- Prevention and reduction of other side effects
Testosterone Cypionate – Post Cycle Therapy
Post cycle anti-estrogen therapy: Tamoxifen or Clomid should be started after the drug has been completely eliminated.
The purchase of PCT (anti-estrogen) drugs and their use during AS solves several problems:
- It avoids estrogen-dependent side effects (because on the estrogen side the hormonal balance is disturbed, the development of post-cycle gynecomastia, fatty deposits of the female type is possible)
- By lowering estrogen levels, we signal to the hypothalamus that the sex hormones (testosterone) are lacking and that the testicles need to stimulate their production more.
But not everything is so simple… If your 8-week internship was “difficult” or long, another factor comes into play:
- The hypothalamus, almost immediately after lifting and withdrawing the AS, instructs the pituitary to release gonadotropins, but our hypothalamic nuclei cannot produce the required amount of testosterone.
Therefore, in such courses, always use gonadotropin during the course or (at least) 3 weeks before the end of the course.
HOW CAN I MINIMIZE RETURN (SILENCE OF TESTOSTERONE PRODUCTION (TESTORIAL DISEASE))?
- Do not use flavorings (Primobolan, Turinabol, Oxandrolone, Boldenone, Stanozolol)
- Use short-acting medications – do not work 24/7. (For example, methandienone has a half-life of 6 hours. If you take half your daily dose at 7 p.m. and 12 p.m., there is virtually no deletion.)
- Practice short “solo” courses up to 6 weeks on steroids
- Do not use combination cycles of steroids (2 or more drugs) for any length of time without the use of gonadotropin
For AS courses of any complexity and duration, use gonadotropin immediately 3 weeks before the end of the course (if the course does not exceed 8 weeks). Or every 3 weeks of the course, if the course is planned for more than 8 weeks (guaranteed way to prevent testicular spasms)
When to start PCT (complete steroid elimination periods).
You can’t start post cycle therapy until the effects of the steroid on your body wear off!
As a rule, after three half-lives of the active substance, the steroid completely stops working in the body. (half-life multiplied by 3)
For PCT propionate, you can start the day after your last injection. For enanthate and cypionate 2 weeks after the last injection. In high doses or with long-term use, testosterone severely inhibits the production of its own testosterone. If you are planning a long or “hard” course, be sure to buy a gonadotropin. How to use gonadotropin is indicated in the description of the drug.
Total testosterone tests are best done after the “long” ester course and approximate drug excretion time to determine your sex hormone levels and understand if it is already possible to start PCT with anti- estrogen or whether it is worth delaying. The approximate testosterone level to start PCT is 5-6 nanomolar and below. If your testosterone levels are close to 10 nanomolar, start post cycle therapy early.
The scans also help identify estrogen imbalance issues that, at higher than normal levels, prevent restoration of the “HHA arc” and recovery with Anastrozole, Proviron, or Cabergoline.
In addition, courses of long-acting steroids are recommended to supplement the course with “short” air.
You should understand: that the period of complete elimination of steroids (now we are talking about drugs with a half-life of 5 days or more) also depends on the dose and duration of the drug. For example, if testosterone enanthate is used at a dose of 250mg for 8 weeks, testosterone levels will be low after three weeks and PCT can already be started. How about 1000mg? 3 weeks after the last course, the testosterone level is still high! And there’s no point in running PKT! If you start PCT before the steroid has finished working, recovery simply won’t happen.